Achieve a Radiant Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth due to stains, cracks, gaps, or other dental imperfections, Elements Dental can provide personalized dental care. We offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign® at our Victoria, BC, practice. Dr. Ray T. Chow and Dr. Alex Kim are dedicated to helping you enhance your smile. They will work with you to establish a treatment plan that will help deliver a dazzling smile.
Why Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is recommended for patients who want to improve the aesthetics of their smile. Aesthetic procedures can also create a more cohesive smile by altering the size and shape of teeth. Cosmetic treatments can correct a variety of dental imperfections such as:
- Stains and discolouration
- Misalignment and crowding
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We offer several treatments to improve the aesthetics of your smile, including:
- Porcelain Veneers
- These thin porcelain shells are adhered to the front of teeth to cover imperfections. In some cases of minor misalignment, porcelain veneers can be used to create the appearance of a straight smile. In addition to traditional veneers, we also offer Lumineers® which may be an option for patients who require minimal alteration to the tooth's surface. Depending on your anatomy and cosmetic concerns, you may need anywhere from 6-10 veneers or more. They can be combined with other restorative services like porcelain crowns and composite bonding on adjacent teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Professional teeth whitening treatments can provide dramatic results faster than consumer products. Additionally, our treatments are administered in a highly precise manner to help reduce tooth and gum sensitivity. For deep intrinsic stains, we may recommend porcelain veneers to cover discoloration.
- We offer a variety of orthodontic treatments to straighten your smile. Several of these solutions are discreet including clear aligners and ceramic braces. Clear aligners such as Invisalign and ClearCorrect® use nearly invisible trays, while ceramic braces use tooth-coloured brackets. These options are often preferred by our adult and teen patients. We also office Tip-Edge wire orthodontics. This type of braces is not dependent on the patient ‘wearing’ tray aligners and are suitable for younger patients because they don’t need to remember to always wear the aligners.
We can also talk to you about a smile makeover procedure if you are interested in correcting multiple cosmetic issues in one strategic treatment plan. Additionally, we use tooth-coloured materials for most restorative and cosmetic treatments to provide natural-looking results. Often, your restoration can be fabricated from dental-grade porcelain in a single appointment using CEREC® technology.
Enhancing the Look of Your Smile
Planning Your Treatment
During your consultation, you will have the opportunity to thoroughly discuss what you dislike about the current state of your teeth as well as what you envision as the smile of your dreams. The doctor will perform a complete exam using advanced tools to evaluate your bite. Together, you will establish a treatment plan.
At each stage of treatment, we will leverage our advanced technology and extensive knowledge to create outstanding results.
As a practice that believes in the advantages of biological dentistry, we always recommend the most conservative treatment options and use biocompatible materials to preserve the integrity and health of your teeth.
Unparalleled Results and Patient-oriented Care
Our doctors are able to coordinate the majority of treatments within our office, given their diverse training and skills. This is not only more convenient for you but allows us to ensure every aspect of your care is held to our high standards. When administering your treatment, our doctors will provide detail-oriented care to provide realistic results. At Elements Dental, we prioritize skillful dental work and patient satisfaction. Our doctors carefully plan every procedure. At each stage of treatment, we will leverage our advanced technology and extensive knowledge to create outstanding results.
Gain a Dazzling Smile Today
Contact us online or call us at (250) 382-5233 to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry treatments. During your personal consultation, you can discuss your concerns with one of our compassionate, skilled dentists.